John R. Jankowski, R. Ph.
John was raised in Menomonee Falls and graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a degree in pharmacy in 1980. The Wisconsin Pharmacist’s Association and Marion Laboratories presented John with the Distinguished Young Pharmacist Award in 1987. He was one of 30 pharmacists selected nationally for the 1993 American Pharmaceutical Association/Smith Kline Beecham Pharmacy Management Institute.
John runs a patient service oriented pharmacy; welcoming questions and providing prescription and over-the-counter drug consultations. He prides himself in providing fast, dependable and convenient service…pharmaceutical care with the patient’s best interest in mind. John holds certificates in Compounding; Sterile Compounding; Veterinary Compounding; Compression Stocking Fitting; and Community Aging, Assisted Living and Long Term Care.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- American Pharmacist’s Association
- National Community Pharmacist’s Association
- Clinical Instructor for the University of Wisconsin-School of Pharmacy
- Clinical Instructor for the University of Wisconsin, University of Minnesota, Creighton University and Concordia University of Wisconsin
- Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Society of SE Wisconsin
- National Autism Association
- Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce – Past Director
- Lions Clubs International – Cedarburg – Current member, Past Vice-President, Past Director
- Lions Clubs International – Waukesha – Past Secretary, Past Director
- Professional Compounding Centers of America
- International Association of Compounding Pharmacists
Susan Miazga, R. Ph.
A 1980 graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy, Susan Miazga has spent the ensuing years working with independently owned community pharmacies. She values the strong emphasis that independents place on customer service and believes that Ye Olde Pharmacy excels in meeting the varied needs of customers.
A long time resident of Cedarburg, Susan is involved with the Pharmacy Mentoring and Job Shadowing programs offered at the local High School. She finds Cedarburg to be a wonderful place to raise a family and to practice state-of-the-art pharmacy.